Monday, August 23, 2010

kids shoes The busy work, accompanies the child Found the balance point


The study, will like this only then not think tired. I am piano teacher, has the class time and the daughter is just opposite in home's time. My husband is also very busy, 7:30 can be proficient every night, but also travels on official business frequently. Therefore, we thought that is very unfair to the daughter. Because we are very just busy, therefore thought that plays with the child is to her compensation, more does not have the time to accompany her, more should treasure with her in the together time. Each Saturday, is ironclad accompanies the daughter date, we will lay down all work, will extract complete one day to accompany her to play, oneself will attend class to her,(Related Articlesbaby gift baskets Buys newly the children's clothing should), will tell the story with her, will then play the role playing the game. In addition, we also as far as possible arrange some adults to be possible to relax, the child also likes the activity, kills two birds with one stone, we just had gone last week to the museum, she is interested very much, we also plan the farm, or looks at the oil cauliflower


Fruits mother: I had also thought works as full-time employment mother, but the actual condition does not permit. Afterward,kids shoes, I and fruits' daddy was clear about the division of labor, two people accompanied the baby in turn. This is not the firm decision, who are 135, who are 246 also, but makes the adjustment according to each person's working arrangement. If I go to the kindergarten to meet the fruits, then the evening is daddy accompanies him to play. Because I meet him to go home, can chat on the road, to the evening, daddy told the story to him, or makes the game together, also deepened the fathers and sons sentiment. Thus, the fruits can exchange daily with father and mother. Daddy accompanies his time, I can also pull out a time to handle my matter. Suggests the parents to collaborate, do not miss child grow each section. Remembers, the baby will not wait for you to finish has only then grown up.


Aunt Wen Wen: My work rule,infant baby clothes, evening does not go home also to need very much to work overtime frequently before the computer. The work and the daughter, should this balance be how balanced? My principle is, accompanies the daughter is most important goes home the work, the work occupies second, who lets me is the mother! After daily dinner,baby girls shoes, is I and the article article parent-child activity time. The weather is neither cold nor hot, leads her to amuse area insane to the plot child; The wet weather, we use the spatial beverage bottle to make the stage prop, at home plays plays the bowling. She likes listening to the story, I every day say to her listen, now her 3-and-a-half years old, also will tell the story to mother. In order to understand that she in the kindergarten life, we will play simulates the kindergarten the game, she will be teacher, I will be the student, like this, what daytime study will select, will play anything to let me wrap comes out. After waiting she goes to bed sleeps, I again start my work, sometimes indeed because will accompany the daughter to tow quite late the work. However, is playing together with the daughter, will let my mood be excellent frequently, eight tenth working efficiencies will also enhance.


No comments:

Post a Comment