Tuesday, August 10, 2010

kids clothing [quick news] MYM publishes the official announcement brave general H4nn1 announce form

Origin: myMYM







    After recently in the F4F#2 second station after dmZ competition, MYM old contestant - - Kai 'H4nn1-' Hanbueckers has proven a point to the people: Even if leaves the DotA such long time, he was still on the present this map's first-class contestant.

    Today,kids clothing, after this statement issue, H4nn1 will return MYM.DotA officially, as the matter stands, their lineup tended has been complete, the careful spot person will possibly discover that this and that old MYM was very close in the lineup. Before H4nn1 will join will fill the vacancy which without doubt, MYM star player Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi will stay behind.






Brian 'Mania' Strandby:
    Saw very happily Kai returns to MYM, what he is really the talent contestant,knit baby socks, moreover, looks like everybody to see, he adapts our troop's style very much. I thought that he will substitute for KuroKy well the position.













Kai 'H4nn1-' Hanbueckers:
    Returns to DotA is a very natural decision once more, because I very want to fight side-by-side once more with the old teammates! In plays HoN time, I and Levent in identical troop, but I felt that there is not very suitable I,baby accessories, therefore I enjoy this kind of return very much the feeling.


    Why can be MYM? Because only then in here, I can feel oneself is welcome. I like esp. Jacob(Maelk), Brian(MaNia) and the Martin(Angel) good intentions joke. Now definitely some people want to ask why I initially did leave MYM, good, if is the present, I possibly will not make initially such decision, in fact, I was only want to seek other one kind of style DotA, looked like initial Ks.int such.








MYM lineup:

Brian 'MaNia-' Strandby (party chief)
Kai 'H4nn1-' Hanbueckers
Martin 'Angel' Olsen
Mikkel 'Miggel' Berg
Martin 'Pusher' Mogenson
Jacob 'Maelk' Toft-Andersen (inactive)

No comments:

Post a Comment